There are many ways to volunteer with the Fr. Michael J McGivney Center of Hope and Healing we would love to put your talents and abilities to use! In helping with the needs of our center we work with individuals and groups.
- Organize a drive for supplies
- Help with one of our work Saturdays
- Plan a presentation for the mothers
- Cook a meal for the community
- Coordinate a special project i.e. painting
- Handyman days
- Hosting a baby shower
- Babysit during our group therapy
- Assist with house coverage answering the phones etc.
- Get involved with our fundraising efforts
- Represent the McGivney Center at an informational table
- Volunteer orientation
If you want to participate in work Saturdays or perform one time volunteer help such as yard work or cleaning, you do not need to attend the orientation. The orientation is geared for those individuals that would like to volunteer on a more regular basis, especially in ways that are in more direct contact with the moms and the functions of the house. Are you interested in learning more about the Fr Michael J Mcgivney Center of Hope and Healing and about ways you can get involved? Contact us for more information on the next volunteer orientation: firstname.lastname@example.org.